* Casa Cielos Azules was completed in the summer of 2006. It is a large Spanish-style villa perched on a bluff only 150 meters from the Pacific Ocean. An excellent spot for a Costa Rican Vacation.
* The house has a second floor master bedroom and bath with a wrap around deck commanding 180 degree view of the Pacific. Two bedrooms on the main floor have their own full baths.
* The grand room is surrounded by open-air terraces enabling outside dining and relaxation.
* The custom built kitchen contains all the conveniences of stainless steel appliances, under mount sink and dual fuel cooking.
* There is laundry room equipped with washer and dryer.
* The house is situated and designed to capture the natural breezes and all rooms as well as the outside porches and decks are equipped with ceiling fans to enhance the sea breezes, the two main floor bedrooms have optional air conditioning.
* Casa Cielos Azules is surrounded by a grand yard in a quiet, undeveloped and unspoiled Pacific beach community. Its relative seclusion guarantees stretches of almost deserted beaches suitable for surfing, body surfing, kayaking, shelling, fishing, sunbathing and long walks. Horseback riding, deep sea and freshwater fishing are available nearby. Longer day trips will allow you breathtaking mountain views and ziplines, horseback riding trails and thermal spring swimming in lush rain forests.
* There is an assortment of small local restaurant choices nearby offering a variety of dining and entertainment options from simple open-fired Tico meals to multi-course European feasts. Small convenience stores in Junquillal and Paraiso can satisfy most needs.
*Maid and caretaker are at your service.
Costa Rican Vacation Rental Home